The following process for requesting days off is provided to better serve student requests and to adhere to COA guidelines regarding supervision and scheduling of students. MTSA is the official supervising body of the SRNA schedule and their requests for time away from clinical.
- All requests for Comp Days are to be made to the Coordinator of Clinical Support.
- All requests must be made at least 14 days in advance of the desired day(s) off. This allows the Coordinator of Clinical Support the opportunity to use every reasonable resource to grant the requested day(s) to the student.
- Request forms are located in the student mail room. If a student is at an out-of-town facility, they should request an electronic copy of the form.
- After the form is returned to the Coordinator of Clinical Support, the student will be notified as soon as possible if the time is granted.
- The Coordinator of Clinical Support will notify the clinical site of the student day off from clinical.